To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Church, ranging from general,
day-to-day administrative duties and the administration of weekly helpline calls
including all services assigned by the Support Services office
- Answer all incoming telephone calls by answering general queries and taking messages
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Maintain general Office filing.
- Update membership database regularly.
- Prepare various documentation for Sunday services as required.
- Update and maintain various administrative records.
- Responsible for office inventory.
- Provide Support for special church projects and events.
- Undertake all administrative functions as directed by the Head of Support Services
Pastoral Care Responsibilities
- Update the new guests and new converts database including sending out weekly follow up letters.
- Send out weekly list of new guests and new converts to welcome and Discipleship
- Provide administrative support to all pastoral care events.
- Provide administrative support for Small Groups, Sunday school, etc.
Event Administration Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support for all Church special events as assigned by the Head of Support
- Establish and maintain appropriate management support systems for events and associated
projects hosted by the Church.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Must be committed to the church’s mission and message.
- Must be a self-starter with an innovative approach to administration and a keen eye for detail.
- Must exercise exceptional judgment in dealing with sensitive and personal issues and information.
- Must be able to handle light bookkeeping.
- Must be professional and polite.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook etc.
- Has initiative, and can be trusted to work with minimal supervision
Education and Experience
- Associate’s degrees or Bachelor’s degree recommended.
- At least 2 years administrative experience
To apply, send a cover letter, and resume to email@example.com