The Worship Minister will work to cultivate a spiritually rooted worship team committed to
service to God and the building up of believers through the ministry of Christ-centered music at Jesus
House Chicago. He/She will support the vision of Jesus House Chicago and work collaboratively with
the music director and team coordinators to oversee and coordinate God-encountering music ministrations
for JHC services and programs. Broadly, the position also requires working collaboratively with the
overall technical and creative production teams. We are seeking an individual who is called and gifted by God in the following areas:
Gifted in leading worship with a strong vocal ability. Capability to play the keyboard is a plus.
● Oversee the worship team.
● Plan, organize, and rehearse music for multiple weekly worship experiences.
● Recruit, train, develop, schedule, and build worship teams; providing opportunities for skills
development and growth.
● Provide pastoral care and support for the worship team members.
● Coordinate inviting special guests and musicians when applicable.
● Attend team meetings and other church meetings as required.
5-10 years+ of music ministry experience
Skills & Attributes
● Strong sense of calling and identity in Christ and a heart to disciple those in his/her sphere of
● Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
● Ability to work well in teams, be a teambuilder.
● Respect for others, integrity, show discretion, dependable and consistent.
- 8-hour shift
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance Benefit
- Paid time off, Parental leave & Sick Days
- All benefits as outlined in the Employee Policy